Superior Art
Welcome to Superior Art!Very Happy
Hey members!Want to share some art,post and comment?Update your profile?
Login!

Not a member?Interested in art? Whether it be Painting,drawing,crocheting,knitting, poetry and story writing,arts and crafts,photography,digital art and much more!
Join our community today!

Dragon Drawings! 73621b1fe29793f9c8ea4f29d1165d10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Superior Art
Welcome to Superior Art!Very Happy
Hey members!Want to share some art,post and comment?Update your profile?
Login!

Not a member?Interested in art? Whether it be Painting,drawing,crocheting,knitting, poetry and story writing,arts and crafts,photography,digital art and much more!
Join our community today!

Dragon Drawings! 73621b1fe29793f9c8ea4f29d1165d10
Superior Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Drawings!

2 posters

Go down

Dragon Drawings! Empty Dragon Drawings!

Post by Tielferretfinch Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:51 am

Hi there! havn't been on in...FOREVERS
I need some help! is anyone particularly good at sketching? Dragons?
I have an idea for a dragon that i really love, It was accepted to start and i want some sketches for it!
MALE
The position of the male will be standing on his hind legs with his wings out but half folded close to the body, like a bird doing heart wings, he will be facing left with his right arm up, his tail, covered at the base by the wings, goes between his legs and curling up towards the end, the tail has two small spikes on either side of the tip of his tail.. His head will be shaped more commonly like a dog and have two horns in line with the eyes on the top of the head.
Color of male
The male's body will be a dark dark grey(a powdery black really) with a deep creme-white face and a blazing orange cheek. His tail will be ringed black and white and the legs will be mitted white up to the ankle on all four feet, the rest of the leg being the same powdery black as the rest of the body.

FEMALE
The female will be facing the screen, She is in flight with both wings out. her feet are curled against her body and her arms out with her wings. Her tail curls around her body to her chest. the tail, like the male, has two small spikes on both sides of the tip of the tail. The very end of the tail will have a blue flame on it.
Color of female
The female would be a deep brownish grey color,she will have equally patterned ovals on her body(like a pearled bird) her face will be almost the same color as the body but will be light enough to say that if she were male, her face would be bright white, but to dark to be male. She has no cheek patch but rather has a black tear line directly under the eye. The tail will be the powdery black color of the male's body(but not as deep as the male's black in his tail) and will have thin thin jagged yellow stripes on the tail with the tail mostly being powdery black. her wings will have thick pale yellow lines down the middle of them. The very end of the tail has a blue flame on it.

CREDITS will go to the people who help me on this, in the thread it is in(name or username?)

TIA!!!!
Tielferretfinch
Tielferretfinch
Member of the Month
Member of the Month

Back to top Go down

Dragon Drawings! Empty Re: Dragon Drawings!

Post by Cinnyluver Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:33 pm

I'll try to sketch something out. I'm going swimming today but when I get back, I'd love to try it out for you! Smile
Cinnyluver
Cinnyluver
Amateur
Amateur

http://parrotpicasso.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tielferretfinch Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:01 am

Thank you Very Happy
Do you have a Dragon Cave account?
if you do, you can post it on my thread, if you don't, i can credit it to you
Tielferretfinch
Tielferretfinch
Member of the Month
Member of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down