Superior Art
Welcome to Superior Art!Very Happy
Hey members!Want to share some art,post and comment?Update your profile?
Login!

Not a member?Interested in art? Whether it be Painting,drawing,crocheting,knitting, poetry and story writing,arts and crafts,photography,digital art and much more!
Join our community today!

I posted this on TB too............. 73621b1fe29793f9c8ea4f29d1165d10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Superior Art
Welcome to Superior Art!Very Happy
Hey members!Want to share some art,post and comment?Update your profile?
Login!

Not a member?Interested in art? Whether it be Painting,drawing,crocheting,knitting, poetry and story writing,arts and crafts,photography,digital art and much more!
Join our community today!

I posted this on TB too............. 73621b1fe29793f9c8ea4f29d1165d10
Superior Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I posted this on TB too.............

4 posters

Go down

I posted this on TB too............. Empty I posted this on TB too.............

Post by Lexi Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:23 pm

I don't think I'm getting my tiel anymore,I give up!
I have been asking since Christmas! They said I was going to get him,then my mom told my dad after exams. Exams finished:
After results.Results have passed and I was supposed to get him
either yesterday or today and they were "busy" yesterday and it is raining today.If I don't get my tiel by the end of this week,I know I won't be getting him anytime soon. They seriously keep on promising me things then just letting me go in the worst ways. I have been wanting to breed my budgies,my friends and their friends are waiting for babies and there isn't even an egg.
It's not my mom,but my step dad.

He can buy stuff for other people.Not me because he suddenly has no money.You can give away 8000 dollars.
But you cant spend a little 600 on me.I know my step dad very well.He owns a business and two weeks he gets over 200 000.

My point is:

I wish they would stop delaying me.If you can't do something for me,just don't bother promising me.Sad
Lexi
Lexi
Admin
Admin

http://sweettweetaviary.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

I posted this on TB too............. Empty Re: I posted this on TB too.............

Post by Cinnyluver Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:34 am

I'm sorry you're having a hard time. Don't give up on the tiel though! I promise that once you get your tiel, you will know that all the trouble was worth it! Smile
Cinnyluver
Cinnyluver
Amateur
Amateur

http://parrotpicasso.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

I posted this on TB too............. Empty Re: I posted this on TB too.............

Post by Tielferretfinch Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:01 pm

Hey, i'm sure you will get him soon! i know you have been anticipating getting him for a while now.

tell them that they promised and that you have been waiting so long for this What a Face (ok sorry about that, i had to!!)

I'm sure they will understand
Tielferretfinch
Tielferretfinch
Member of the Month
Member of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:04 pm

Give me a hug!
Maddy
Maddy
Admin
Admin

http://prettybirdpaintings.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum